Researchers Form

  • Welcome New Researchers

    Are you a New or Prospective Researcher?

    If so, please fill out our New Researcher’s Form and let us get to know you!

    Please read and fill out the following forms, or contact our Results Department Manager, Sean Ward at 215-717-7433, ext. 15 or by email at

    When you’re finished filling out the form, please click “Submit” at the bottom of the page.


    County House Research has the ability to e-mail your search requests to you. If you prefer this to faxing, please call Sean so he can set you up.

  • Please download this excel spreadsheet, fill out the court information, and upload it below.

  • Max. file size: 1 MB.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Call Now Button
Share This